~Thank You ~
Anime-Fury Forum
Welcome Back
Feel free to see the new post's
And maybe post some your self
Love to hear what you got to say
~Thank You ~
Anime-Fury Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime-Fury Forum

The Forum Of Anime-Fury, To Discuss The Site, Animes, Mangas ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMain Site

HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TAZZzz
Lycan Clan Leader
Lycan Clan Leader
TAZZzz

Male Number of posts : 1459
Job/hobbies : Eating your heart out. the heart of non believers......
Fav Anime : Initial D, Bleach, Naruto, Gundam
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Character profile
Name: TAzter
Power: 8000000000000+
Attack: Spinal Bite

HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Empty
PostSubject: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm

Within the next 30 min il have the full initial D live stage movie in the anime fury forum to be streamed Smile it will be inthe portal for viewing. watch all parts Very Happy Very Happy and if u want a secret to how to convert it and download it. go to www.vixy.net ENJOY!!!!

TAZZzz
Back to top Go down
http://www.initialduniverse.com/
darkwolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
darkwolf

Female Number of posts : 518
Job/hobbies : vid making
Fav Anime : all lol
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Character profile
Name: yoichi hiruma
Power: 100000
Attack: 200000

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:15 pm

sweet tyty T-man =)) that movie f'in rocks =)
Back to top Go down
http://yugiohtcg.freeforums.org/
Keith Dragoon
Admin
Admin
Keith Dragoon

Male Number of posts : 467
Job/hobbies : Gaming, Student
Fav Anime : Alot
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Character profile
Name: Keith Dragoon
Power: Over 9000
Attack: Impossible to Guage

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:37 pm

I don't like it
Back to top Go down
TAZZzz
Lycan Clan Leader
Lycan Clan Leader
TAZZzz

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Keith Dragoon wrote:
I don't like it

and i dont like u Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
darkwolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
darkwolf

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:27 pm

TAZZzz wrote:
Keith Dragoon wrote:
I don't like it

and i dont like u Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

TAZZzz be nice not everyone likes the samethings
Back to top Go down
Keith Dragoon
Admin
Admin
Keith Dragoon

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:14 pm

I don't like it cuz its annoying. Its annoying because it expands my page like 50 miles and I have to scroll over to click home or profile. Also cuz we have an Initial D section on the main site and u post the videos everywhere.
Back to top Go down
TAZZzz
Lycan Clan Leader
Lycan Clan Leader
TAZZzz

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:28 pm

the reason i "ppost them everywere" .. is cause anime fury and wolfys site owe me, i advertise them everywere at the risk of being baned. i still spam. and i even offer them huge banners on my site. so big woop u gotta scroll to the right a bit, chill out. if u dont like it dont come cryin cause there is not a care in me, and i am a nice guy. just dont complaing about nothing in the anouncment section....
Back to top Go down
Loki
Vampire Clan -Turned-
Vampire Clan -Turned-
Loki

Female Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:32 am

He is right, You do Owe him =], BUT It does really ENLARGE the portal? Ask Fury and Il have to watch the movie ^^
Back to top Go down
Fury
Lord Furian
Lord Furian
Fury

Male Number of posts : 1181
Job/hobbies : Drawing and Sleeping
Fav Anime : Naruto,Hellsing,Trigun,Ouran,Eyeshield
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Character profile
Name: Fury
Power: Its Over 9000!?!
Attack: Furian-Fury

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:34 am

Ok ok stop arguing, Tazz Im gonn have to watch that movie, looks good, and Keith I Know what ya mean, i does span quit wide on the portal, Ok Tazz, Can we Leave It up for like, maybe till saturday? In time for the amv of the week rotation, and Ill make a new page on the Initial D section with all those vids youve got up at the moment? =]
Back to top Go down
http://anime-fury.piczo.com
TAZZzz
Lycan Clan Leader
Lycan Clan Leader
TAZZzz

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:23 am

Fury wrote:
Ok ok stop arguing, Tazz Im gonn have to watch that movie, looks good, and Keith I Know what ya mean, i does span quit wide on the portal, Ok Tazz, Can we Leave It up for like, maybe till saturday? In time for the amv of the week rotation, and Ill make a new page on the Initial D section with all those vids youve got up at the moment? =]

sure why not Smile
Back to top Go down
Fury
Lord Furian
Lord Furian
Fury

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:50 am

Ok, im addin the movie to a page in the initial d section now, and itll be off the portal by saturday, everyones happy =]
Back to top Go down
Keith Dragoon
Admin
Admin
Keith Dragoon

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:56 pm

There is a difference advertising your site and going way over board, a thread with a link to it with all videos would have been better then posting all the videos in the portal like that. That is just abit too much whether or not Fury and Wolfy owes you or not. I am not crying just stating my opinion which I am entitled to, if you wanna get all hostile because of a simple opinion then feel free to do so but my point stands. Neutral

The whole purpose of the section on the main site and the forums is for posting the Inital D eps, the portal is for AMVs and stuff not a horde of videos. Just because someone owes you for advertising doesn't mean you can take advantage of your status and turn their entire site to a super huge redundant posterboard of videos in inappropriate places.

I have done many things for Anime-Fury as well but I don't go around going overboard advertising something I like. All I am saying is chill out a little not "go die with ur vids".
Back to top Go down
TAZZzz
Lycan Clan Leader
Lycan Clan Leader
TAZZzz

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Keith Dragoon wrote:
There is a difference advertising your site and going way over board, a thread with a link to it with all videos would have been better then posting all the videos in the portal like that. That is just abit too much whether or not Fury and Wolfy owes you or not. I am not crying just stating my opinion which I am entitled to, if you wanna get all hostile because of a simple opinion then feel free to do so but my point stands. Neutral

The whole purpose of the section on the main site and the forums is for posting the Inital D eps, the portal is for AMVs and stuff not a horde of videos. Just because someone owes you for advertising doesn't mean you can take advantage of your status and turn their entire site to a super huge redundant posterboard of videos in inappropriate places.

I have done many things for Anime-Fury as well but I don't go around going overboard advertising something I like. All I am saying is chill out a little not "go die with ur vids".

enough with your faggotry. the portal is for w/e ever we want that includes me. As for your coment "Just because someone owes you for advertising doesn't mean you can take advantage of your status and turn their entire site to a super huge redundant posterboard of videos in inappropriate places." i do this cause i fuckign choose to, if u or anyone else here dontlike it can shove it. and if fury dont like it ban me cause i dont give a flying fuck, they can do the same at my site, te jsut chosse not to. but i
do. And ther is a diff between stating an opinon and being a bitchy little faggot. and the fact that i risk my acounts on veoh. facebook.youtube etc advertising them earns me this privalage

-out-
Back to top Go down
Keith Dragoon
Admin
Admin
Keith Dragoon

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:31 pm

1. I am not bitching, ur the one bitching about my comment.

2. leanr to make a new account and use that for spam.

3. Banning someone for something like that would be real immature for anyone to do.

4. Name calling over a small comment as that really shows how mature you really are, can't even hold a simple conversation or debate without swearing and name-calling.

5. Doing what you want just because you can just further validates my point about using your status to turn someone's site into a huge posterborad.

6. Although you did all that "spamming" you never got 1 member to join so there is no real proof to what you claim.
Back to top Go down
TAZZzz
Lycan Clan Leader
Lycan Clan Leader
TAZZzz

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:08 am

Keith Dragoon wrote:
1. I am not bitching, ur the one bitching about my comment.

2. leanr to make a new account and use that for spam.

3. Banning someone for something like that would be real immature for anyone to do.

4. Name calling over a small comment as that really shows how mature you really are, can't even hold a simple conversation or debate without swearing and name-calling.

5. Doing what you want just because you can just further validates my point about using your status to turn someone's site into a huge posterborad.

6. Although you did all that "spamming" you never got 1 member to join so there is no real proof to what you claim.

ok for one. i see your point. but u have to remember that i have Tourettes. example of this disorder is"not thinking before i act or talk" but u have to see my poin ttoo. i swear on my moms grave that i did advertise as much as posible infact i got tons of pm's saying that i shouldnt spam there videos. put it this way. my heart is in the right place. il admit that sometimes i can be a bit edgy. but i at least want u to see my point..... i do help alot with this ste and wolfys. infact if it were not for me, fury and wolfy would have no forum.... so all together i think i am a good member and i deserve respect. and also the reason nobody joins is because the site looks amature. not very flashy and its a free site, fury should try to buy a domain name... people say that they already joined other anime site, so ther eis no point.. i have better shit to do then help out some random sites like theses that are basicly dead. but i still take hours out of my day to help out when i should be out doing work and racing.....
Back to top Go down
Fury
Lord Furian
Lord Furian
Fury

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:40 am

Ssssssssh!!!!!!BE QUIET!
God. Ok ok ok.
Were to Start.
Well Firsty, Keith, Tazz has surely Done alot for this site, So Ill accept his Vids from now and then, even tho i gotta say, alll of those vids were a bit too much, But keith has also helped alot, Keit if you wanted soemthing up, Id let you cus I owe both of you a great deal, So ill accept vids from now and then. And Tazz Keith isnt bein bitchy, hes Just thinkin about the appearence of the portal, making it hard access, Say if you had 2 vids next to each other? itd be ok, and I seriously Dont want you two arguing, Cus i dont wanna Lose Either Of You.
Back to top Go down
TAZZzz
Lycan Clan Leader
Lycan Clan Leader
TAZZzz

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:54 am

Fury wrote:
Ssssssssh!!!!!!BE QUIET!
God. Ok ok ok.
Were to Start.
Well Firsty, Keith, Tazz has surely Done alot for this site, So Ill accept his Vids from now and then, even tho i gotta say, alll of those vids were a bit too much, But keith has also helped alot, Keit if you wanted soemthing up, Id let you cus I owe both of you a great deal, So ill accept vids from now and then. And Tazz Keith isnt bein bitchy, hes Just thinkin about the appearence of the portal, making it hard access, Say if you had 2 vids next to each other? itd be ok, and I seriously Dont want you two arguing, Cus i dont wanna Lose Either Of You.

uh huh
Back to top Go down
Fury
Lord Furian
Lord Furian
Fury

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:57 am

So, Now, Tazz Knows were the boundaries are for advertising, I Just Need You Two On Even Grounds
Back to top Go down
Keith Dragoon
Admin
Admin
Keith Dragoon

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:06 am

Fury wrote:
I seriously Dont want you two arguing, Cus i dont wanna Lose Either Of You.

Sorry Fury.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fury
Lord Furian
Lord Furian
Fury

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:39 am

Have you thought about it Keith?
Back to top Go down
Keith Dragoon
Admin
Admin
Keith Dragoon

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:55 am

Yep... Neutral
Back to top Go down
darkwolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
darkwolf

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:40 am

COME ON STOP IT ALREADY YOU R BOTH WORSE THEN WOMAN DURING PMS REALLY ITS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED IF FURY HAD A PROBLEM WITH I'D BE DIFFERENT BUT HE DOSE NOT SEE TO SO WHY SHOULD YOU KEITH. AND TAZZzz YOU SHOULD NOT DOWNGRADE OTHERS OPTIONS ITS THERE RIGHT BOTH OF U HAD POINT THAT U WERE WRONG AND POINTS WERE U'S WERE WRIGHT. I THINK THIS ID DONE AND NEED NOT BE DISCUSSED ANYMORE AM I CLEAR.
Back to top Go down
TAZZzz
Lycan Clan Leader
Lycan Clan Leader
TAZZzz

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:55 am

darkwolf18 wrote:
COME ON STOP IT ALREADY YOU R BOTH WORSE THEN WOMAN DURING PMS REALLY ITS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED IF FURY HAD A PROBLEM WITH I'D BE DIFFERENT BUT HE DOSE NOT SEE TO SO WHY SHOULD YOU KEITH. AND TAZZzz YOU SHOULD NOT DOWNGRADE OTHERS OPTIONS ITS THERE RIGHT BOTH OF U HAD POINT THAT U WERE WRONG AND POINTS WERE U'S WERE WRIGHT. I THINK THIS ID DONE AND NEED NOT BE DISCUSSED ANYMORE AM I CLEAR.

i have a hangover. shhhhhh XD
Back to top Go down
darkwolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
darkwolf

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:57 am

TAZZzz wrote:

>_< don't make me laugh when i'm being serious
Back to top Go down
TAZZzz
Lycan Clan Leader
Lycan Clan Leader
TAZZzz

Character profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:03 pm

darkwolf18 wrote:
TAZZzz wrote:

>_< don't make me laugh when i'm being serious

i know u are serious and i am listening. as for me and keith talking shit to each other, im done with that . i dont want us to be enemys. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)   HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE ANOUNCMENT!! (MOVIE!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next